Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chicken Pox Animated Image

THE HAND OF THE COUNTESS

dark, were very common in British cities and the rich countess who circulated adorned with jewels, is very skilled thieves.
The professional in question has long had his eye on the ring of the countess of the city when she died very young.
thief That was me: I learned, unfortunately, that the countess, being very affectionate to his ring, he was made to bury it with the hand. I planned to steal a secret night.
That night I remember it as the darkest of my life: the pouring rain seemed to whisper words of dread, I opened the gate of the cemetery SKCREEEEECTKC! which opened with a wren and let me go.
I wandered among the tombstones when MIAAAAOOOOOO! I heard a cat meowing and then violently escape my sight: then I found the magnificent tomb of the countess.
I started digging and dug for several long minutes until the blade sbattette the wood of the coffin. The scoperchiai.
Inside the body of the countess was already in a state of putrefaction, and polished the ring seemed to go on living, even though its owner had died.
But the ring was stuck: I tried to remove it but in the end, fearful of the terrible atmosphere, all hand cut and ran fast to the countess. Thanks to the money ring
lived for many years happy and carefree, and no one suspected me for the macabre theft ring.
One night while walking near the cemetery, I stopped in front of a black cab, the door opened and I saw in it a young woman.
I asked her "Madam," Give me your hand, will help you to get off. " "I would love to do, but ... my hand, you've got TUUUU!"

Francesco Cavalleri

0 comments:

Post a Comment