Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Toaster Oven Gets Hot Outside

the first year of my blog to do anything

sounds strange I know! Even I was amazed they are, given the ease with which you get tired of things .. especially when it comes to writing!
But a year has passed since precise, fearfully, but with great enthusiasm, I decided to create my own space where you can unleash my thoughts.
Not even I knew what I should do or what to write, but words, like thoughts, have made their way from day to day lives and more ...
When I started this "adventure" I felt so empty, without any desire and emotion ... but this blog is silly and simple demonstration of how the other hand,
for the umpteenth time I went forward, without dragging, but living in full my life, surrounded by wonderful people who made me unforgettable moments, including those moments that many may seem trivial!
Here, as I announced in the "message of well-come" of the blog, is my essence in all its forms ... pain, insecurities, disappointments, meetings, parties with friends, travel, some silly crush , scuba diving, birthdays, songs, poems ... there really is everything!
and rereading what I wrote, over a year ago now, I relive every emotion I felt in those moments .. THANK YOU!
Yes, thanks to you my friends, who have taken part in my life, sharing with me every minute and every folly and adventure!
You were my strength and my joy ... You have filled my heart with immense Serenity!

LIFE 'a journey that must be lived in all its forms,
you fall,
CI stood up,
YOU MAKE CHOICES
(which will never be wrong, why are the result of your decisions and certainly teach you something),
MEET NEW PEOPLE,
POSTS AND SMELLS NEW,
CI called into question,
IS GROWING ...
YOU LIVE ... LIVE in spite of everything!



0 comments:

Post a Comment