Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dish Network Diagram Dual Receiver

Melancholy


4 nights that I can not sleep ... Of disturbing dreams and melancholy do nothing but sleep to wake from my feeble then let him stand there on my bed with my mind confused and invaded by a multitude of thoughts, with great difficulty that I can hardly drive away!

For three days now, the lower lid of my right eye is in the throes of a convulsive sort of dance ... Tremble! Tremble! Tremble and continues to shake!
I have said it is a neurological problem, due to severe stress and that in a few days will pass!

then I find myself thinking about those words " neurological problem "..." Forte Stress ...
A Magone stomach almost paralyzes me ...
So this morning I put everything on the cd volume Yruma, my favorite pianist, I crouched on the floor, his back resting on the bed and lost his head and locked my arms. .. and without even having the time to react, a silent river of tears began to fall down the face ...
This must be the stress ...
This is the depression that comes back to visit me!

What does all this anger me, I hate feeling like this!
So empty, so lonely, so lost and so foolish, so helpless, so afraid of my thoughts and decisions that cost me dear!

inevitably begin to think of all my problems, my father, my mother, the university, the money missing and that eternally damned soul of us all, my physical appearance, my character, how to relate to people ....
MY WAY TO REPORT??
Here! That 's what makes me feel this way today!
MY WAY OF LIFE and my relationship with others!!

I feel the constant necissità to have a man beside me can love me and especially to be able to get me to try again that wonderful emotion and passion you feel when you love.
But the point is this ... I am not yet ready for love!
would once again an unhealthy love, on which they depend unconditionally.
I would be overwhelmed by an irrational frenzy .. Do I have to wait and be calm.
Working on myself is the main task that I have, making it safer and stronger .. and then maybe the only way I can go back to love.

Here comes into play " him" a guy who I have to admit, I love so much and for whom I have lost my head again.
Groped to deny it is useless and stupid!
And 'the only one capable of throwing out. He can go into raptures even just see him, and at the same time to bring me down, how come no one else has ever managed.
Unfortunately most problematic is the person I have ever known, and a future with him is certainly not exist!
attend it only serves to increase my depression and my masuchismo in throwing in things that have no way out!
So, what else to do but ask him a " last " greeting and start traveling a New road, other than that I was going along like that .. I suggest my dreams ... I would have never led to any destination!

" That bonfire has become a thin flame ...
I just have
soffiarvici above ... "

If you think that" he "everything and nothing changes that are completely irrelevant, even as a friend ...
... kicking ass and scream to the wind My anger!
This is yet another confirmation of how stupid and blind!
FUCK !!!!!!!!

The lid has taken his dance ... that will probably urge you to
SEE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment