Saturday, May 2, 2009

Average Marrage Agreement

Dolce & Music Waves

Music - C. Baudelaire

" m'afferra How many times the music like a sea!
the pale star
under an arch of mist or ether immense
vulgar sailing;

Straining the chest forward, such as canvas
swollen lungs,
stop the waves the prickly chain
that night I sail.

Every passion I feel in me vibrate
of a ship that suffers;
The favorable wind, the storm whooping

on the precipice huge rocks me.
other times calm, large mirror

of my misery ... "



" The Waves "L. Einaudi

alternating shadows and reflections on a melancholic and mystical Scenario
hands, extension of my essence,
dance uncertain
their beloved and magical black and white checkered ...

And so, with a succession of notes, like waves thundering wild
a long pause and some breath
to life my soul
full of emotions that
is freed from all its chain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment