Monday, June 15, 2009

Dragonball Z Bedsheet

complicated situation ...



" complicated situation "..... this is already the second time that my feeling is, if not third (if you also take into account the words of Fabio a year and a half ago when I left and started with Valeria ...!).
I knew a guy ... apparently a nice guy, sweet, simapatico, full of passion (which, alas, I agree), polite, responsible, etc. etc. ....
PERO ' ... because there's always a however, especially when it comes to things about me .... It' boyfriend and has a difficult situation, "there is a behind monster "as he says!
And of course if I had not asked me (always too late!) Who knows if I would have said!

fact is that last night he called me to ask excuse for everything and that he would like to continue to go to exit, clear set play and so on ... Yes, now became even your friend, and maybe even help you solve problems with your girlfriend !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

do not really know what to do;
Another situation I do not know if I could tolerate it, I'm already a story like that has undoubtedly left scars here and there ...
We find nothing wrong with being his friend, if that is what the destiny has decided, but what bothers me is why people like this come along every me!
possible that fails to meet a normal !?!?!?!?!
possible that I'm not even allowed to revive a simple, sweet story of love and SERENA ?!?!!??!?!?!

Many tell me to "see how things go," to be more sure of myself, "that" if a person
interests me groped, persevere and to trust the parachute opens ...
Well, I've already done this, I tried, I hoped, I have looked in the past but the parachute did not open and I ... do it again this time?!?
I should also understand what haunts this guy and do everything to be with him and get myself noticed?!?!
With Ale for instance, is a year that I run after leaving his continuous crushing and erratic moods, to get me out of there were only Lucette neon that I indicated with arrows, but it is all in vain .. .
How do you win a guy who is going through a difficult time with his girlfriend ?!?!?
I do not feel so beautiful and special to succeed, not to mention the fact that I believe the correct thing for me (since I have suffered first hand the consequences of such an attitude) and without forgetting that it is inconceivable to me the idea that a person can move from one story to another.
Yes, Fabio and many others like him are proof that this can happen, but in me that sense of trust, security and hope are all but gone ... have become like a little white cloud that lentemante dissolves with the march of the wind!
Valeria I might ask how he did! Maybe you know have told me!

Uffffffffffffff !!!!!!!!!!!!!
What balls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not own more .... I'm really tired of these things!!

know what the real problem that perhaps more than anything else makes me sick right now? The real cause of these silly my tears?!
It 's the fact that it seems, should at all costs to be able to find someone to love me, someone who can once again become the source of my happiness!
But how? For a year and a half now, since Fabio has left me I did nothing but groped to build a Happiness was all mine and that did not depend on anyone.
I swear it never would have made the same mistake, namely to turn my life around someone.
Too long I've been acting like a satellite that revolves around its planet ....
I be able to transform from satellite to planet!
As I said long ago ... I'm not ready yet .... there are still too fragile and insecure!
I just have to wait ....

That time runs and then give me a way of CHANGE ................



0 comments:

Post a Comment