Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Canine Oral Papilloma Virus Treatment

The beginning of the climb ..


worry, I'm not gone!
Cause of my "long" absence was STUDY !
Well yes! I finally found the courage to get back on the books.
was almost a year that does not take an exam and it was not easy to fight against my insecurities and especially against the "Fear of tomorrow. "
But despite a mild and annoying stat or fever that accompanied me during these two weeks of closed books, I was able to prepare an exam, or the Form A of
HISTORY OF 'A T R E C O N T E M P O R N A E A !

And today at 14:45 a new vote and a new signature, you are going to add in my record book for the curious ... , I took 25 !!!!!!!!

Today I feel really HAPPY!
be able to give this exam meant a lot to me ...
stop shaking ...
Stop linger ...
Resume my goals in his hand and slowly lead them toward their goal ...
prove to myself that I can make it even by myself (although I was not alone, thanks to all the support I received from many friends and are very grateful to them!).

My "CARE" is working, and slowly begins to germinate the first fruits of my hard work!

Yes! TODAY ARE REALLY HAPPY !!!!!

Ps: Of course I may not stop here too ... I remained motionless for a long time to watch the others go on ... Now it's my turn ... So, if I can, I'm going to prepare the committee EUROPEAN UNION LAW for the next weeks!
I know it's a real business, a MARATHON AGAINST TIME .. But I have to do, I'll try, maybe you tell me good and I can then move the next review! : D

.. mmm ... now I've come up with a phrase that my father does nothing but repeat myself ... "There is no proof, there is only do! "... uff .. but by that agony, this time pass it to him for good! ^ ^

Pps: Summer Session we hope that this ends soon ... I'm putting a strain on my body ... I spend all day sitting in front of the desk study, smoking, eating ,
smoke and eat again and then again ... rifumare beyond me how it can not be fatter than ever and my lungs are not collapsed!?! oh well .. better for me! : D
Certainly, however, swollen eyes and red hair tousled and do not betray my real psycho-physical state!


0 comments:

Post a Comment