Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bible Black Episodes Eng Subbed

Goodbye Australia


January 10, 2011

My journey you take a break. I am leaving Australia to return home. The decision was made taking into account various aspects. The eighteenth of my brother is one of the main reasons, but let me make the decision quickly and have been the sudden end of the disturbed relationship with Ajit and experience the disappointment of Australia.

Australia has always been a dream. The idea to visit this country so great and so far Europe has always fascinated me.
The arrival in Brisbane was a very big shock. The move from third to first world countries to be so poor but so rich in history, of humanity, respect for others and interest to tourists, such a rich country, modern, brand new, but with little personality and a glaring cultural differences, has deeply scolvolto my journey.
From the beginning I felt a strange feeling. Already at arrival the feeling was not to feel a part of the post, as it felt when I traveled to India or Cambodia. Then contact with the locals, was the most painful part. Few people met during my journey in Australia, who have proved sane or at least a way of thinking that was similar to that of Europe. The money, the luxury lifestyle, perfection, organization, rules, everything seems to work mechanically, everything is perfectly designed to make people's lives as easy as possible, so when you are faced with problems of life in some way "normal" in the sense that they are problems that come from the idyllic picture of perfection ( a broken relationship, loss of a job, illness) can not seem to find the northern most and lose the right, attacking everything that can be found around and breaking a false balance costruitogli from the consumer society that has made brainwash everyone.

I left Australia because I did not feel part of that culture, a bit like when I decided on a gradual can not live in Italy. I ran because I believe that my experience there is not anything I was making a personal level, on the contrary, I felt trapped in a network that was built without my will.

I am a very independent person, I need to feel free in their choices, decisions, free to make mistakes and learn from them. I made a big mistake coming here, to think that only I would not have done, that I absolutely need to find someone who could accompany me on this journey, trying to find that someone impatiently.
I walk away from Australia, but not forever. I need to take a pause for reflection and I need to return home to see my family, to feel the warmth of a family ..

This is my journey, journey to know, for vivermi to experience. Journey to discover, for free, to move me. Now the journey takes a break, I come home to stand next to my family, reflect on my life and think about what the next goal, attend to practice and re-licensed. My journey does not end and I do not think will never end, for now I take a break, take it as if even my blog.
wait to read the next post will be to figure out where the next destination.
Goodbye Australia, the next trip ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment